sábado, 9 de septiembre de 2017

COMPLAINT LETTER


Tecnologico de MontereyCampus Morelia Adriana Ruiz Villaverde A01067079Ingles IVSandra Miranda Leal September 2017



FIRST PARTIAL WRITING EXAM – COMPLAINT LETTER



1    This is the situation I’m complaining about a house I rented and the services include.







     31-August-2017
     Morelia, Michoacan
     Adriana Villaverde 
     Hello, I'm Adriana and I rented a little flat in New York and I'm very angry with the contract because you told me 3 things about the flat and some things are wrong. For example: 
  •       The house has a refrigerator and stove.
     -The first point is the refrigerator doesn't work and smells horrible.
           -The second point is the refrigerator is very expensive because the refrigerator uses a lot of energy.
  •      The houses include the payment of electricity.
-The energy service is not paid in the apartment, so I do not have the services that are included in the contract and it is also important to mention that because there is no light so the food in my refrigerator is spoiling.
  •     There is space to park 2 big cars.
 - With this point, I don't have a problem because all my neighbors respect my space to park my car. 



     The flat is beautiful but the service is very difficult to pay, I prefer to move to another flat, sorry but it's very expensive.

     I hope you change the refrigerator for a new refrigerator and you check the energy in the flat please, it's better for you.
    
      And I think it's all and thanks for the service.


                                                                                                       Atte: Adriana Villaverde

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario